Wow! I can't believe that May is over and we didn't blog about all that happened during the month.
First up, Daddy graduated from college.
I'm so proud of him!

Mommy, daddy and me after the ceremony.

I got to ride on Grampa Boo's shoulders.
It was a lot of fun.

Mommy and I had a few swimming lessons.
I decided to have a Mohawk hairstyle the next day.

I eat anything I'm fed.
Here I am sharing Orange Cake with mommy.

Dema bought me a Kawasaki ride on motorcycle.
I like the music it makes so I sing along with it.

I'm learning to use a sippy cup instead of bottle.

Yesterday mommy dressed in a pair of shorts that belonged to Grampa Wiggily.

And in case you're wondering, I am not becoming a full-time thumb sucker. My one-year molars are coming in and I feel the need to chew just a little.

And the biggest news of all? Mommy, daddy and me moved into a new apartment. We now live across the street from Dema and Grampa Boo. How cool is that? I think it's pretty cool myself.
Until next time, Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment