Saturday, March 20, 2010

Enjoying The First Day of Spring

I don't know if it was because it was Jammie Day at school or I was getting rested for the first day of Spring; but yesterday afternoon I fell asleep in Dema's car and didn't want to wake up. I didn't wake when Dema took me out of the car. I wouldn't even wake up when Grampa Boo took me and walked around the house!
This morning I got to spend a couple hours with Dema. She and mommy decided the weather was gorgeous enough for me to play outside in Dema's front yard/dirt pile. I started off in the shade and played in the dirt.
Then I decided I needed sunshine so I crawled over to where the sun was shining. Mmmmmmm . . . the sunshine was nice and the breeze was delightful.
Then I started crawling down the hill towards the back yard. I found this super cool rock and had to try it out as a teething tool. It was way hard. I brought it into the house and accidentally dropped it on mommy's too. Sorry mommy!
I had a great first day of spring. I can't wait to spend more time playing outside.

Until next time!
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment