Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mmmmmm . . . Cookie!

Mommy and Dema thought I needed a new taste and something to chew on. Dema found this recipe for Oats and 'Naner Cookies. Dema made them for me and I love them! I ate three of them the first day. One in the morning, one as my snack in the afternoon and one with my avocado at dinner time. The avocado is another new food for me and I like that a lot too!



I really this eating food gig. Although I'm still waking up at night and I'm hungry. I think I need to eat more food! Mommy, can I have another cookie please? I hear these cookies are good for me because there is no sugar, eggs or wheat in them. Pretty please?

2 comments:

  1. if you sleep through the night you can have all the cookies you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful on that food eating thing - too much of it won't be good for you when the girls start looking for you!

    ReplyDelete