Friday, October 16, 2009

Shopping Trip With Mommy and Dema

On Wednesday I went craft store shopping with mommy and Dema. Here I am with mommy hanging out in my Snugli. I liked being in the Snugli.
On the way to the shops we stopped at McDonald's.
I'm learning to sit in a high chair. It's a lot of fun.
What do you mean I can't have cinnamon bites or brownie bites?
OK, I'll drink my bottle instead.
Man, I can't wait to start eating more real food.
Mmmmmm . . . now this butternut squash is yummy . . .Whew . . . that was a long day. I need a nap.
Wake me up when we get to Dema's.
Dema bought me this TY bear because I was a good boy.
Thank you, Dema!
I got to wear my Halloween jammies and hat when I went to bed.
I'm so cool, aren't I?
Happy fall!
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment